What a weekend we had! We spent the last 5 days living the new york life! I have never walked so much, laughed so hard, ate so much pizza at midnight before, or spent every last cent so quickly before. We had so much fun taking it all in. One of my favorite things we did was see WICKED! It was amazing!

The views, the park, the food, the city it was all so magical!



We truly had an unforgettable trip.
3 comments:
So glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it while sitting next to the pool. :) Who are we kidding...last I checked Briar and Cruz can't fend for themselves, yet. Aaahhhh...it was a nice thought, though.
So fun. That is awesome you got to get away.
I want to go to NYC! I have never been. glad you had a good time and got to take a vacation!
Post a Comment