Where have the last 3 years gone? Were they spent up all night with little ones, or changing diaper after diaper, were they spent playing all day on the swings or spent splashing in the pool? Were they spent cuddling sick ones, or kissing owies. Were they spent giggling at funny faces, or reading the same book over and over? I'm pretty sure they were spent doing some of my most favorite things. I just can't believe my baby is all grown up! Little Miss London headed off to her first day of Preschool today! I have always admired London's independence and strong will. She is a red, (need i say more?) She was so ready for this day. She has patiently waited her turn to put her backpack on and head out the door for HER first day. She was so excited! I'm not sure if my tears were because she was heading off to school, or if they were from her not even looking back as she marched right in the preschool door. Either way I know I am going to miss having this cute little face around!
She was so excited to have her picture taken like the "big kids" did. She even wanted a special one with just her and her Dora backpack. So London this ones for you.
She did great! She loved every minute of it and can't wait to go back! Yippee!! Life is good. I am finally at the stage in life where I have the best of both worlds! Some free time for me, yet I still have all my monkeys who still want and need me. Now if only I could freeze time......
9 comments:
Summer, those are the cutest pictures! I feel the same way that you do. I want to freeze my kids at this very moment. It's going too fast now. She is hilarious and I look forward to the next "London show" at church! SO CUTE!!!
summer! she is so big, i can't believe she is starting preschool! ca is great so far! i'm waiting for my teaching credentials to switch over and i'll hopefully be teaching soon. come and visit any time, you are always welcome!
THERE SHE IS...MISS AMERICA!!! London you are absolutely adorable. You remind me of one of the special dolls from The American Girl Store!!! What a beauty you are and you are so independent already at 3!!! Summer, you deserve every free minute preschool offers you :)!! Enjoy the magic of NOW. Love, Bubbs
oh my gosh Summer, she is so darling! time has flown. I remember meeting you in the Illuzion front area, me commenting on your darling baby with the awesome legs and you telling me that you had just had her picture taken and they asked you if they could take a picture of her thighs:) Also its awesome that you can say she is a "red" and everyone knows what that means. I sometimes use your dad as my "famous" person I met, well him or Jason Batemen.
Oh - i could just eat her up. She is soo darn cute! Enjoy the best of both worlds! :)
Oh my goodness. I can't believe that's the sweet little baby girl that Bailey always talks about (she's awfully cute she says). She's a big girl!!!! She is adorable and I'm sharing those same feelings. I think it happens every August.
Oh my heavens!!! You and Travis are getting old! How precious to see Miss London all grown up and out the door too. She is simply beautiful. How to fill those empty hours????? Let me count the ways! Love you--and love the fact that you are such an amazing Mom!
London looks so ADORABLE for her first day. I love that she didn't even look back, happy for her but hard to watch as a mom. :) You do have the best of both worlds - peace and quiet for a few hours but they all still come home! Enjoy!
Soooo cute!!!! Love it.she is priceless.
Post a Comment