Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2011-2012 School Year!

Although we have done this year-round school stuff for many years now, it still totally throws me off when my kids go back in JULY! So Here we go. Another great school Year filled with homework. Friends. Projects. Sack lunches. Field trips. Class parties. And SO much more. I'm really not sure how it happened but my kids literally grew up last night!
My Fifth Grader...

My Third Grader...

My First Grader...

And of course my little helper making sure the after school snack tasted just right.

As they walked to the bus I could hear them giggling and talking about their new teachers and friends. And telling Easton that "lunch will seem weird at first but just hang in there bud and you will love it." Seriously when did my little babies grow up??

With all three gone all day, and London going 3 days a week to preschool I already have a calendar full of important lunch dates and fabulous new shops to check out. So I am thinking 2011-2012 will be a great year!

7 comments:

bubbs said...

That picture of them walking to the bus with their backs to the camera just about did me in. The best. Great blog and great new year for some genuine ALONE time :)

Adam & Samantha said...

Kennedy is in 5th grade? holy cow! they really have grown up, and super quick! enjoy the school year! (and some much needed alone time :)

Miki said...

They look so dang cute! Loving Thailee's curls! Hope they had a great first day! Pencil me in for one of those lunch dates. :-)

kami3 said...

Those are some cute kids there! I love the advice the older kids give their siblings. Priceless.

Terra said...

They look so grown up and adorable! Enjoy your time alone - I'm jealous!

Perschon Family said...

love the pic of the 3 of them walking to the bus stop together!! Thailee's pose is so cute! i think you're going to have an awesome year with fabulous afternoons 3 days a week! wow! also, your weekend pics were gorgeous! what a fun getaway!!

Trish said...

So cute. I love your kids. Could they be cuter? Let's totally meet for lunch.