Of course we all remember vividly where we were on that fatefully September morning. I was on my way to work with my 3 month old baby Kennedy in the backseat. I remember patients coming in all day with new stories that were emerging from the news. It was devastating. Travis and I had a chance to go back to NYC a few years ago and visit 9.11. It made it all seem so real. And now 10 years later I have 4 kids who fully understand what happened that day. They were all glued to the TV in awe as we watched some amazing 9.11 footage. It was almost to much for these innocent little minds to take in. We went down to the healing fields and wondered around the hundreds of flags waving in memory of the victim's of 9.11.

They had a bunch of military vehicles and personnel there to represent the thousands who fight for our country everyday. What an honor it was to meet them and let the kids know that these are the brave people who keep us safe.

We will never forget 9.11.
No comments:
Post a Comment