Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mis London Olivia Turns 4!



I'll probably say this every year for the rest of her life....BUT I can't believe my baby is FOUR! She changed our whole world from the minute she entered our lives. She is a fiesty little one, that can hold her own with her big sisters and brother.
She LOVES to dance.
She LOVES going to school.
She LOVES mac-n-cheese.
She LOVES being tickled.
She LOVES to swim.
She LOVES to say NO.
She LOVES playing with her sisters and brother.
She LOVES button.
Those are just a few of the things that make my little London smile day in and day out. She is my constant companion and I love it. We spent the whole day together on her birthday just her and I. Here is a sneak peek at her big day...
A birthday eggo, complete with a candle! After opening presents and a quick Happy Birthday singing Travis and the older kids headed off to school and work.

Grammy and Bubba gave the birthday girl EXACTLY what she wanted.... A trip to Build A Bear!

She walked in the store picked out the bear, gave it a bath, picked out the outfit and we were done! This girl knows what she wants!! I love it. After a special birthday lunch at the mall we headed home so she could give "Birthday"(formerly know as "sprinkles","cupcake", "cuddles" and "rainbow") a ride in her new bike!

After several hours of riding her bike and cuddling with "Birthday" the kids were home! Cupcakes for everyone before the baseball game!

After the baseball gave we jetted off to Cali to celebrate some more! Happy Birthday Miss London Olivia!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday London!! I hope you guys had a blast in Cali!!

Terra said...

Happy Birthday, London! So glad you had such a fabulous day! Sum- love all the updates. Snowbird made me even miss Utah a little. I love it there this time of year! Enjoy a few fall days for me.

Perschon Family said...

Awe, she is so cute!! Happy Birthday to London!!

And your CA trip looked awesome!! Glad you had a a great trip!