
We all said Goodbye to our first house last night!! It was very sad!! We are all very excited about the new house...But seeing it empty was very hard. We have so many fun memories here that we will hold onto forever. We will always have a special place in our hearts for our first little home.
4 comments:
So sad! I can't imagine being anywhere else but our first house -although somedays I'd give anything to try! You guys had such a gerat life there but your new house will only be that much better! Maybe you could even take a few geese with you as housewarming gifts! Just remember that "Life is either a daring adventuer or nothing at all." Congrats on the move!
I love the pretend look on Thailee and Kennedy's faces!!! Good luck with all the fun adventures. Funny that London will never know anything of that house!!
Sad and so exciting. What a darling family. Just cute Summer missing. The new house is so exciting--and wonderful. Much more fun ahead!
I'm sure that was hard. You become very attached to the place that you two created together as a home. But the best parts of that home are coming with you!!
Post a Comment