Saturday, August 4, 2007

SOLD!!

I can't believe it is actually happening!! I just pray that this time it goes through! I am weary to start boxing stuff up...we get earnest money on Monday, so maybe that will help it seem real! I was just so excied to see the SOLD sign that I had to share it with all of you.
Here is the latest on our new house. It is starting to look like a house! We all get so excited everytime we see progess on it. The kids run through the house pointing out their rooms and where all thier stuff will go! It is so fun! We should have a roof next week!!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Awesome! I am jealous. The smell and feel of a new house is the best. Congrats!

Blackner Family said...

Looks great!! I can't wait for you guys to have it all done!

Anonymous said...

This is such an exciting time in your life. Love the new house.