Jobs I've Had...
Sno Shack (I got fired..great story..I know how do you get fired fom sno shack??)
Golden Tan (LOVED IT!)
Medical Assistant (My favorite job ever)
Movies I Want To See...
Die Hard
No Reservations
Bourne.. (anyone wanna babysit?)
Places I have Lived...
Southern California
Sweden
Utah
Favorite TV Shows...
Biggest Loser (coming to your television again soon)
Grey's Anatomy
Boston Legal
Last Comic Standing
Biggest Pet Peeve...
People who stink
People who chomp their food
People who "act" dumb
Places I Would Rather Be...
On any beach vacation with Trav
At Disneyland with the kids
In my new house
People I'm Tagging...
Well, since none of my friends blog yet...and Terra and Mikelle have already done it... I guess anyone who reads this and wants to tag back would be great!
P.S. The "tagging" bit doesn't really work so just copy and paste into your blog and fill in your own answers.
2 comments:
People who chomp their food...liek when they eat cereal?!? Who are you thinking of? Hee. Hee. Love you guys and just for the record we wish you were in your new house already, too!
SERIOUSLY...WE NEED SOME NEW PICTURES!!! I mean it's not like your busy trying to move while eight months pregnant or anything!
Post a Comment