
Just a reminder to all you parents out there... High School Musical 2 is this Friday!! I know pathetic huh? Acutally I had to post something because, apparently selling the house, packing, moving, daily life with 3 kids, and being 8 months pregnant doesn't allow for me to slack off on the "blog!" My deepest apologies for not staying current...I would put a current cute picture with this but...I haven't taken one latley. I know all you scrapbookers just had a minor heartattack. But hey, don't you worry, once I find more than a second to do anything I will take some great photos and you will all be the first to see them!!!
1 comment:
Since recovering from my heart attack (no worries - its only YOUR KIDS who won't have anythign to show fro their childhood) I had to laugh out loud. Your blog was great and very funny. Thanks for the reminder - I will be sure to TIVO it. Maybe they'll do something at Disneyland that day!?! Have fun while we're gone. Try not to miss me too much and PLEASE don't go into labor! Love you!
Post a Comment