Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bruiser!

This picture doesn't due it justice, but he has the biggest black eye I have ever seen! We were in Costco yesterday and this little old man says to Easton "Hey buddy what happened? Did someone hit you?" Easton says, "Yeah my Mom did!" I died! I started laughing and the old man just glared at me! It was great. For the record... he ran into the doorknob in the bathroom!

4 comments:

bubbs said...

Thats my boy!!! Love the story and the black eye. Probably the first of many with his sense of adventure in life!

Blackner Family said...

Laughing out loud to myself! That's classic!

Terra said...

Awesome! Now if Thailee could just tell a stranger how she "helps" Travis out!?! Easton - sorry about your eye buddy..too bad I don't think it's the last!

Lacy said...

Your kids sure are cuties. I love the headband and flower on your daughter!

I don't think Reagan is ever without a bruise on her face lately. Funny how it is always the old people that comment.