We were definetly due for any easy baby...but who knew they were this cute? She is so adorable! Don't worry, although she is so much fun, there will be no more!! Travis is laying in bed recovering right now! Poor guy! We love you babe, and thanks again!!
4 comments:
London, you absolutely OWN me! What an adorable and happy little one you are. You may be your mother's saving grace after Easton. Thanks for coming along at just the right time to join us!
From Easton's black eye to totally content London!! Talk about Polar opposites!! London you're adorable and a total winner...you did get pass the goal even after the snip!! So glad you're part of our family!
How can you not adore that smile! I love that her outfit matches her little seat! Too cute!
She is so cute summer, she is you! She is getting so big it is crazy how fast they grow. we need to get together soon. I can do your hair anytime I will call you. Tara
Post a Comment