Thursday, January 31, 2008

Does Winter ever end?

It has been sooo cold here latley that we have been trying to stay warm with fun family activites. It has actually been tons of fun! Here's a few of our adventures... Here's the kids bouncing out of control and loving it at Kangaroo zoo.

Since we can't keep Easton out of the snow..I filled up squirt bottles with food coloring and let him have at it! He covered the whole backyard!

Here we are sledding for the first time! We had to pull the kids off the hill they would have stayed forever if we let them!! They were fearless...all of them were going off the jumps!! It was so fun!!!


It has been a fun and very cold winter, I am eagerly waiting for spring to come. So we can continue the adventures outside!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Summer you and Trav are such fun
parents wow what lucky kids I
should be doing more stuff like that. Very cute pictures

bubbs said...

Love Love Love seeing you guys embrace the season. They are so adorable. Can't imagine how they looked racing off jumps in the sled.

bubbs said...

Love Love Love seeing you guys embrace the season. They are so adorable. Can't imagine how they looked racing off jumps in the sled.

Blackner Family said...

So fun!! Love the squirt bottle idea! Glad you are having fun in the snow!! I can't wait for the spring either!!