This morning they both woke up super early! They were both so excited but were starting to feel the nerves. We talked over breakfast, giggled as they twirled around in front of the mirror in their new school outfits, and reassured them today was going to be great as they slipped on their new backpacks.
Here is miss smartie pants looking super cute on her first day as a 4th grader!
Here is my social butterfly who loves to read looking adorable on her first day of second grade!
The girls were so brave this morning! No tears!(except for a few from me:-() I'm already missing them! I can't wait to hear all about their first day! Easton starts Kindergarten next week, and London's off to preschool in August! So here's to another year! Can't wait to see what fun it will bring!
6 comments:
Uh oh. I was expecting a list of needed supplies to come home with Kinley today. I didn't send her with ANYTHING. We were in a Title 1 school in Provo (weren't allowed to send anything) and we came here after school had started last year. Can't wait for her to get off the bus to find out if I've given her a life scar....
Man oh man are those girls adorable or what. WATCH OUT BOYS--Kennedy and Thailee have hit the ground running!!! I know how much they love school and what a great family tradition to prep with dinner by dad and new outfits. Thanks for making such magic in their lives. Love Dad
All is well. You're right, didn't need to send it along. PHEW!! Scar averted. For today.
Cute pictures. Kourtney has the same bag as your Kennedy but in the messenger style. Such great taste, Kourtney will get a kick out of that. Hope they had good first days! Do you call your dad bubbs? That is what we have nicknamed my brother his whole life. :)
Kennedy and Thai look FABULOUS! I can't believe they are already back to school!?! Can't wait to hear all about their day tomorrow night! You are going to be loving life in a few weeks when all four are gone at the same time! SWEET!
Love your girls' skirts...they both look so cute.
Post a Comment