Once all the girls were here we presented them with custom aprons, and let them design their own chef hat. Now they look ready to get busy.
The adorable chefs decorated mini funny face pizza's....
While the pizza's were in the oven the chefs frosted and "generously" sprinkled cookies....
By now the little chef's were getting hungry, Time to eat their very own creations!
A round of Happy birthday, 7 candles, a wish made upon a apron cake, some ice cold ice cream, lots of giggles, and some fun memories made around the kitchen table....
After opening lots of fun presents....
We sent the girls home with their aprons, hats, cups, cookies and their own bowls for more cooking fun at home....
Mix all the above ingredients together with a dash of a family party after, bake for 2 hours and you will get one happy birthday girl!
Happy Birthday Thai! Words cannot express the joy you bring to our home everyday! You have become such an amazing little girl! We love you so much!
7 comments:
What a fun idea for a party. Isabel had a great time. You definitely know how to throw an awesome party.
so much fun!
how cute! I LOVE that idea. Happy Birthday Thailee!
That is so cute. My favorite picture is that last one. Those pictures make you feel like all that work was well worth it!
ThaiThai you are absolutely the hostess with the mostest!!! Adorable, creative and funny! Great party idea. I can't believe you ATE the whole thing!
I used my, ahem, I mean Kinley's... strainer for dinner just this evening :)
summer I love the idea. I am going to copy some of your ideas for Stella's bday. You are so creative.
Lisa
Post a Comment