Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cancun!!

We just spent the most fabulous week celebrating our ten year anniversary in Cancun Mexico!! It was amazing! We left the little monkeys at home with Grammy and Bubba, and set off for a week of fun in the sun! It was so fun to do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted!

Tropical storm Dolly made an appearance for a couple days.. it was quite an experience to be that up close and personal to such a fierce storm! Even on the rainy days we managed to get a couple hours of sun in! It was so fun to just spend hours talking, laughing, eating, running, and just enjoying my best friend!

I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and father in my life! And can't wait to see what the next ten years will bring! Thanks babe, I love you! (and thanks mom and dad for taking such good care of the little ones!)

5 comments:

Trish said...

How FUN!! You two are just world travelers and I am totally JEALOUS!!! Your pictures are beautiful. I am glad you had a great time.

Terra said...

Looks like a great vacation! Glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy time together.

Blackner Family said...

So glad you guys had a great time!! Looks like a blast!! I definetly need to be doing that for our 10 year!

ShaLae said...

how fun!!!

Melanie Hoopes said...

Oh man what a blast!! Agreed that it would be wonderful to do whatever you want whenever you want.