As most of you know I am on a cash budget! Yes Jean's daughter on a budget..weird huh?! Anyways, I have had to be creative in some of our daily activity's! No more going to Target when I'm bored! So we got Sno-shack and went to the park! It was really fun!

4 comments:
I am so proud of you. A cash diet! Way to go. It is really hard to do, but it is worth it when you have left over money in the bank that you have not spent.
That picture of the kids jumping off the slide is fantastic! Fun times! I'll send you some of my latest "beat the budget" ideas for daily boredom. Nordstroms would be more fun but we'll survive!
Wow, I've been out of the blog scene lately. It's fun to catch up and I'm glad to see you're all doing well.
oh - I feel your pain. Mostly in the winter time to I feed my bordem with shopping/spending - and it really is theraputic :) Lori wanted me to drop you a line and see if she could be in on your blog email list thing - however it works. her email is robbnlori2001@yahoo.com
Post a Comment