So many of you know my daily battles with Thailee and her hair! She hates having anything done to her hair! So when I found this hair blog I had to try new things and to my suprise she agreed! And of course Kennedy my fashion queen was up for anything! So here is our first attempt at new hair styles.

Here is what Easton taught himself to do while I was busy doing the girls hair! Can you say Spiderman!?!

And of course precious London (who started crawling yesterday!!!) sat and played!
5 comments:
ok, cute hair, can you send me that blog! since my girls's always looks oh so lovely!
wow - serious spider man going on there!! That's some impressive skill.
I want the name of that cute hair blog too! Amazing Thailee let you do hers!
You will need to share that website with all of us. I am VERY impressed with your skills. You really need to put Easton on a leash. That boy is AMAZING!!!
Cute pictures! And darling hair styles! Go Easton. He is the energizer bunny on steroids!
Post a Comment