Monday, July 7, 2008

Stadium of fire!

We spent the fourth of July weekend hanging out in Sundance! It was so nice. Friday we had a yummy BBQ, then headed of to Stadium of Fire! The kids we sooo excited because Myley Cyrus was preforming! It was a fun show and great fireworks!

I paid TJ a dollar to dance to one of Myley's songs! So I had to get my money's worth!

Saturday we rode the ski lift up and hiked down the backside to the cabin. It was gorgeous. Great weather too. The kids for the most part did okay. Of course I didn't bring my camera! Then it was off to see Wall-E (it was so stupid!) Lunch at yummy Brick Oven and then my parents took kids back to the cabin so we could see Hanncock! Who doesn't love Will Smith!?! It was a fun filled weekend! Thanks Mom and Dad! (P.S. ask Dad how many calories are in a large movie popcorn? Then times it by 2!!)

5 comments:

bubbs said...

The number of calories in a bag of popcorn is 1500. HOWEVER, when your daughter keeps asking for handfuls, and pretending her calories are free, it reduces the total number for me. THANKS once again SUMMER for keeping me thin!

Gunn Family said...

Seriously Dad! I ate approx. 200 cal. so technically you still had more than a days worth in a bag! Don't sweat it though...I soon will have pass you by!

ShaLae said...

Sounds fun! and your right, who doesn't love a little bit of Will???? I actually like a LOT of him but thats just me...

Terra said...

I'll take a lot of Will, too! Glad you guys had fun at the cabin and at the concert. It felt weird not being there and without the girls! Happy Fourth!

Trish said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend. Two movies in one day...how did you get so lucky!
Anyway about the calories...Who counts over a holdiay weekend??? That is my question. It is a FREE day!