Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family Night at the Pumpkin Patch!

Monday night we went to the best pumpkin patch in town. The kids love it. We grabbed a wheelbarrow and set off for the "best" pumpkin. It's so fun to see the kids light up when they find "the one!"

I love Easton's face in this one!

The kids loved the corn maze. It looked small and said children's maze, so Travis went to load the pumpkins in the car and I took all the kids in the maze.... let's just say we made our own way out after hitting a million dead ends!!


It was a fun night that got everyone in the Fall, Halloween mood!

5 comments:

Terra said...

What a great family night! The family picture of you all is so cute! Glad you eventually made it out of the corn maze!

G & B said...

Cute, cute pictures!! Looks like lots of fun! Easton's face is priceless - I'm glad you didn't send the kids in alone - however I'm sure they probably would have found you eventually!

Trish said...

What a fun Family Night. I am so impressed. I love it. Easton has TOO MUCH Personality you are going to have many years of laughter ahead of you.

Trish said...

What a fun Family Night. I am so impressed. I love it. Easton has TOO MUCH Personality you are going to have many years of laughter ahead of you.

Blackner Family said...

Fun family night. Talk about a child's size maze, the place to walk was tiny!!