After an all day rain storm our sandbox had turned into a swimming pool! The kids thought it would be really fun to go down the slide and see if they got wet. Umm way to go Einsteins.
This is hilarious! We were out of town for this rain storm, we were the ones that probably had our sprinklers going in the middle of the storm. I love that you are probably in the house taking these pictures from the window. Your kids are so adventurous!
9 comments:
I love it!
Wow, you really got some rain. I love it. Just like a mom to stand from the door to take the picture. I would have done the same thing.
brrrrr, that just looks cold! kinda fun, but cold.
That is awesome it looks like Kaden missed out!!
How fun!! Creative kids you have!!
Holy rain! We'll just head to your house instead of Wild Rivers. :)
Aren't my grandkids the absolute cutest????
Aren't my grandkids the absolute cutest????
This is hilarious! We were out of town for this rain storm, we were the ones that probably had our sprinklers going in the middle of the storm. I love that you are probably in the house taking these pictures from the window. Your kids are so adventurous!
Post a Comment