Bubba, London, Easton, Kennedy, Grammy, and Thailee.
All the cousins looking adorable in their new jammies.

A highlight was when Travis drug them through the house on their new Halloween blankets!
Kennedy, Tea and Thai snuggled up together and loved having Kennedy read them their new Halloween books.

They all loved decorating/eating Halloween cookies.
Thanks for a fun night Mom and Dad! It definitely got us all in the Halloween spirit!
6 comments:
Such adorablt little halloween "treats" - they are always such a "treat" to be with. I love you all and we had a great time too!
What a great idea! Spending time with the family is one of my favorite things to do.
I really love these pajamas. Seeing your photos makes me miss our families and wish we were with them on fun holidays like these.
Grammy and Bubba never disapoint!! Fun times!!
Hey Summer, I stumbled upon your blog through another and was thrilled to see your adorable kids. Bailey loves them and I can see why.
Man, what an adorable family. They are all so fun with their pjs on. Love little Easton, the only boy, with his standout pjs. FUN FUN NIGHT!! Memories make the magic last so much longer. THANKS!
Post a Comment