Isn't she adorable? I just can't get enough of her! Her little personality is hillarious. She is so much fun. She is finally walking and loving every minute of it! She thinks she is so big now that she can follow all of us around. Good Job my little chunky monkey!
6 comments:
Yeah for London!! She looks so adorable!! Go London!!
Way to go, London! That picture is adorable...and so Thailee! They are seriuosly twins.
Wow! That's so exciting! She already looks likes she's thinning out. Your chubby monkey might not be chubby much longer.
Summer thanks for commenting on my blog because I forgot your blog address and I have missed looking at it. I Cannot believe London is walking she is so cute.
I cannot believe it!!! Holy Cow...can she be old enough to walk. Way to go. I cannot wait to see her again.
THERE IS MY GIRL!!! Absolutely adorable. What a gift she is in so many wonderful ways. Now that she is moving on her own, WATCH OUT!!!
Post a Comment