Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

For all of you who know Travis, you know he NEVER dresses up for Halloween... EVER! BUT... this year he gave in!!! And he looked amazing! We went dressed as KISS. It was alot of fun.

Here we are with Miki and Jonathon the "sweepstakes winner."

Aaron and Kristy as Curious George and the man in the yellow hat, and foxy brown and her Pimp.

JD and Alisa as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his well endowed Wife.

We actually won the costume contest! Sorry Dunn's, maybe next year! :-)

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the costumes! I can't even it is the Dunns in the last picture.

ShaLae said...

that was Travis? I thought you were really hangin with Kiss
ha ha
looks fun!

Blackner Family said...

Hilarious!! Creative costumes!! You and Trav look awesome!!

Alisa said...

Don't worry our ideas our already flowing for what could regain us the title of Champion!!

grammy said...

You guys are amazing - you really lok the part! Did Travis borow the tongue?

Kris and Kelli said...

Wow! That costume is so different than the costumes I saw Travis in growing up. You two look amazing!